For cake and chocolate lovers, this is the keto dream dessert, and a perfect recipe for a special occasion, birthday, Mother’s Day, or just because!
This is quite possibly the best chocolate cake you will ever make, even if you’re not on a keto diet. This 13-ingredient chocolate brownie cake recipe is rich and loaded with chocolate. It has a soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor that will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake, and even more so about Keto chocolate cake! For cake and chocolate lovers, this is the keto dream dessert, and a perfect cake for a special occasion, birthday, Mother’s Day, or just because!
The highlight of this recipe is the rich cream cheese frosting! Choose your favorite keto-friendly sweeteners and voila!
Best KETO Chocolate Cake Brownies
- 2 x 9" Cake Pans
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 1 cup granular sweetener
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups sweetener
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°Butter and flour two 9″ cake pans. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and baking powder until fully combined. Add in the butter and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and stir until completely combined, then stir in the almond milk. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it springs back when you touch and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it may (wilfall apart.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese and butter until well combined and creamy.
- Add chocolate powder. Using your mixer or blender cream together evenly.
- Add the sweetener and mix it until smooth.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until the appearance becomes fluffy, this should take around 3 minutes.